General Assembly on 26 March 2022
Creation of the association on 09 October 2020
About our Association...
The association “Les Amis de l’Église et du Patrimoine de Saint Trinit” (Friends of the Church and Heritage of Saint Trinit) was created on October 19, 2020 by a few Saint-Trinitans, concerned about the preservation of the heritage, in particular the “Eglise Sainte Trinité” (Holy Trinity Church), of their village and its region.
- To preserve and promote the historical heritage of Saint TRINIT and, in particular, its 12th century church.
- To look for any subsidy and patronage allowing to maintain, restore, renovate and promote its historical heritage and, in particular, its 12th century church.
- To develop, in conjunction with the municipality and the parish for its church, all actions likely to promote the development and safeguarding of this heritage.
Constitutive GA, office of the Association, membership fees...
On the 9th of October 2020 at 6.30 pm all the founders of the association “Les Amis de l’Eglise et du Patrimoine de Saint Trinit” met in a constitutive general assembly.
The Statutes and the registered office (at the Town Hall) were approved. >>>> Address of the registered office: 22 rue de la Mairie – 84390 SAINT TRINIT
Designation of the members of the initial board of directors and the office :
- Mr Bruno Rovelli, President
- Mrs Silviane Archange, secretary
- Mrs. Élodie Buisson, treasurer
Fixing of the amount of membership fees :
- Annual membership fee: individual 10€ – couple 15
- Benefactor member: at least 5 times the annual fee, therefore a minimum of 50€.